Condition of Access
Access to this Website is granted by U Stars Pte Ltd and U Stars Supermarket Pte Ltd (Collectively "U Stars"). By accessing and using this U Stars Website, you signify that you have read and you agree to all of these conditions and notices without modification. If you do not agree with any of these conditions, please discontinue access immediately.
This U Stars Website is owned and operated by U Stars. Access to and use of this U Stars Website and the information and services available are subject to the following conditions.
This U Stars Website contains links to websites also operated by U Stars. Your use of each U Stars Website is also subject to Conditions of Access, if any, contained therein. If any of the conditions here with the conditions contained in any of these other website operated by U Stars, then the conditions in these other websites operated by U Stars shall prevail when you access/use them.
Restrictions on access and use
You may download one copy of the material on this U Stars Website but only on a single computer and only for your own personal and non-commercial use provided that:
All copies must bear the relevant copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary notice located on this U Stars Website; and
You shall not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, publish, transmit, post, upload, licence, create derivative works from, hyperlink, store in any information retrieval system, transfer in any manner or sell any of the material, without U Stars's written permission. This means, among other things, that you must not insert a hyperlink to this U Stars Website on any other website or "mirror" on your own Website, the home page or other pages of or materials in this or any U Stars Website or their respective links.
You shall not use this U Stars Website or its links for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions of Access.
U Stars reserves the right to deny to anyone at anytime access to this or any other U Stars Website without notice or need to assign any reason whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES) OF OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS U STARS WEBSITE AND ALL OTHER U STARS WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED:
"AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU; AND
WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Exclusion of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL U STARS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORISED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THIS OR ANY OTHER U STARS WEBSITE EVEN IF U STARS HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY OR AT LAW.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
The Websites to which this or any other U Stars Website is linked may be developed and/or operated by parties other than U Stars.
U Stars does not control such Website and is not responsible for their contents. U Stars's inclusion of links to these Websites does not in itself constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the material on such Websites or any association with their owner and/or operators (unless expressly stated otherwise).
Any third party who wishes to establish links to this or any other U Stars Website should notify U Stars of its intention in writing prior to doing so. U Stars reserves the right to deny permission for any such link without need to assign any reason. If permission is given, U Stars is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links.
All feedback given to U Stars including questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding or in response to the content of this or any other U Stars Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. U Stars shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in such feedback. U Stars shall not be subject to any obligation with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute to others without limitation.
No Licence Granted
Nothing on or your use of this or any other U Stars Website shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or proprietary rights of U Stars, its affiliates or subsidiaries, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
U Stars reserves the right to revise these Conditions of Access at any time without notice and you hereby agree to be bound by such change.
These Conditions of Access constitute the entire agreement between you and U Stars and you agree that any and all prior and contemporaneous agreement relating to your access and use of this or any other U Stars Website are superseded.
Severance of Terms
If any provision of these Conditions of Access is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Conditions of Access, all of which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Access are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, including but not limited to the Evidence Act (Cap. 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (No. 25 of 1998), regardless of any other choice of law provisions.
You hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore regarding any and all disputes relating to these Conditions of Access and/or use of this or any other U Stars Website.
At U Stars's option, any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with these Conditions of Access, this U Stars Website or any other website operated by U Stars, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore, in the English language and in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre, for the time being in force which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause.
In the event that the laws of the jurisdiction you are in do not permit or impose restrictions on the access to the contents of this U Stars Website, you shall immediately discontinue access or comply with such restrictions (as the case may be).
Dos and Don'ts at U Stars
1. Personalised transporters, such as hover boards, unicycle scooters, and other similar devices, are not to be used in any part of the Store Premises.
2. Self-powered transporters such as bicycles, scooter bikes, roller-blades or roller-skates and skateboards, are not to be used in any part of the Store Premises.
3. Playing of loud music from personal devices is not allowed in any part of the Store Premises.
4. Touting activities is illegal and offenders may be handed over to the Singapore Police Force.
5. Smoking is not allowed inside the Store Premises.
6. Activities that involve the gathering of people, such as flash mobs, riots and illegal gatherings are not allowed in any part of the Store Premises. Offenders may be handed over to the Singapore Police Force.
7. Gambling and betting activities are not allowed in any part of the Store Premises other than stipulated Singapore Pools betting location. Offenders may be handed over to the Singapore Police Force.
8. Do not panic if you hear any fire alarm in any part of the Store Premises, please remain calm and follow instructions given by store staff.
9. Do not bring your pets to the store area, except if they are
(i) dogs in the service of Singapore Authorities,
(ii) guide dogs accompanying persons with sight disability
1. If you notice any suspicious person or activity in any part of the store Premises, please notify our Store staff or/and call the Singapore Police Force at 995.
2. For any fire/medical emergencies, please notify our Store staff or/and call Singapore Civil Defense Force at 995.
3. If you spot any faults in any part of the Store Premises, please notify our store staff.
4. If you have found any lost items, please hand them over to an Store counter.
5. For any commercial filming and/or photography, please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are subject to approval.
Updated as of 01 May 2018